Client: FHU Liszka
FHU Liszka is one of the pioneers (in post-communism era) of joinery branch in the region of Gorlice, Southern Poland. Our assignment included taking photographs of architectural objects – both during their construction process as well as the completed ones – with particular focus on the windows and doors, elements that are subject of specialization of our Client.
- 120 photographs of Client’s portfolio (doors & windows) taken on various sites
- architecture photography with use of tilt-shift lens (minimising “leaning walls” effect)
- interior photography
- daytime and night time photography
- product in detail (close ups)
- high resolution images for bilboards
- low resolution images for website.