Internet website: www.zazstroze.pl
Project included - toggle
- Concept and lecturing of the course developed according to needs of the Professional Activity Institute employees.
- 32 h theoretical and practical lessons, including 3 thematic plein-airs.
- Providing professional photographic equipment for the course, this included DSLR with set of lens & filters plus tripod.
General programme - toggle
I. Lectures and practical classes in context of contemporary photographer work environment.
II. Data and images archival practice.
III. Learning graphical programs for photography editing purposes.
IV. Photographic plein-airs with exercises. Learning through experience & reflection on doing. Discussing work.
V. Individual consultation.
Course themes - toggle
1. The use of contemporary photographic equipment.
2. What camera? Advise & guidance.
3. Exposure control – info & guidance.
4. Selection and control of the camera settings. Practical exercises. Discussing examples as well as learners images.
5. Using knowledge in real life situations.
6. Digital archive system: how to safely store your files.
7. Three photographic, thematic plein-airs.
8. Types of imaging: conventions & genres.
9. Elements of studio & product photography.
10. On composition. Analyzing and interpretation of the masters of photography examples as well as the learners images.
11. Learning Adobe Lightroom. On digital images processing. Exercises:
a) images selection & cataloging,
b) RAW and JPG – why, when & what for?
c) processing (brightening, darkening, cropping, white balance control, tonal & color correction, noise reduction, sharpening etc.)
d) preparing images for Internet as well as printing.
– Developing learners images with use of practical knowledge on:
c) archival rules.
12. Group discussion.
13. On printing & framing:
a) contemporary printing methods,
b) papers choice (when & what?): gloss, luster, matte, cotton
c) how to frame according to collectors standards
14. Individual consultations.
15. Course summary.