Recreation & Training Centre “OSW Radocyna” is located in the heart of the Low Beskids – in the atmospheric Czarne village, Sothern Poland, in the direct neigbourhood of Magura National Park. It offers accommodation, training facilities, integration events and family stays. Our service included the creation of a website promoting the centre, along with individual textual and visual components illustrating the client’s offer.
- design and implementation of a responsive website with CMS panel
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
- integration with social media (Facebook, Instagram)
- taking 50 photographs: the centre, rooms, etc.
- taking photographs of tourist attractions (wooden churches – including UNESCO list World Heritage sites, landscape, sport)
- making 4 x 3D panoramas and a virtual tour
- organization and editing of the client’s visual materials (photographs, video clips)
- development and editing of text content
- development and editing leaflet on key tourist attractions arround the centre
- business cards design
- printing services.